Titusville Car Accident Attorneys
Titusville Car Accident Attorneys
Determining Liability in a Car Accident
If you have been involved in a car accident with injuries, hiring a Titusville car accident lawyer from our firm may greatly improve your chances of being able to prove liability and seek maximum compensation for your injuries. If you were in an auto accident while in an Uber or Lyft, liability and insurance can become even more complex.
Our top-notch legal team defends the rights of accident victims in and around the Titusville area, and we have the expertise you want to look out for your rights, especially when it comes to rideshare accident claims.
There is no question that car accident injuries can wreak havoc on a person’s life. To make matters worse, unless you are able to prove who was at fault for your injuries, you will end up being financially liable for all of your accident-related expenses. With so much at stake, it is vital that you contact our firm and get the aggressive legal representation you deserve.
What Should You Do Immediately Following a Car Accident?
Being involved in a car accident can be a frightening experience. Knowing what to do after an accident will dramatically improve your chances of being able to maximize your claim and recover compensation commensurate to your injuries.
Here are some of the steps that will help substantiate your claims of injury and loss following an accident:
- If you have sustained an injury, the first thing you need to do is seek medical attention. Have a doctor or other medical professional give you a thorough examination to determine the extent of any injuries you may have suffered. Unless you take immediate action to document and treat your injuries, you will have no basis for filing a claim.
- Return to the scene of the accident as soon as possible so you can gather key evidence or locate potential witnesses. When injuries are minor, this step can be done immediately. Should you be unable to return to the scene, a personal injury lawyer from our firm can assist you to preserve the accident scene, conducting a thorough investigation into what may have caused the accident and determining liability.
- Take pictures and make notes about what you noticed before, during and after the accident. Photos are important, documentary evidence in personal injury claims. Do not just take pictures of the accident scene itself, take pictures of the people and places around the scene as this can help show anything which may have contributed to the accident taking place. Any recollection you have of the accident could also be extremely pertinent to your case.
For an individual to file a personal injury claim, he or she must have sustained serious injury as a result of another person’s negligence or neglect. If you have been involved in an accident and want to pursue damages, a personal injury lawyer from our firm stands ready to provide you with the assistance you require.
With our legal team fighting on your behalf, you will be able to actively pursue the most optimal outcome for your case. Call us now to find out how to proceed.
COMMON TYPES OF CAR ACCIDENTS
Our Titusville injury attorneys have experience handling all types of car accident claims:
- Head-on collisions
- Vehicle rollovers
- Side-impact collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Single vehicle accidents
The Amour Law Group will fight to get you the compensation you deserve from the responsible parties so you can focus on recovery.
Types of Serious Injuries from Auto Accidents
Car accidents are one of the most common and most devastating types of accidents. Drunk and distracted drivers can cause disastrous accidents that lead to severe injuries, such as:
- Broken bones
- Spinal injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Severe burns
- Arm & shoulder injuries
- Leg injuries
- Psychological or emotional trauma
If you or your fellow passengers have been recently injured in a car accident, you can’t always rely on your insurance to get you the best possible compensation.
We Can Help You Prove Fault in an Accident
It is not always easy to prove fault in an accident. Even with witness statements, it can be difficult to find the evidence necessary to determine liability and prove fault in a car accident.
It does not matter whether you have been involved in a drunk driving accident, an accident caused by texting while driving, or any other type of driver negligence or driver distraction. Our firm is here to provide you with the hard-hitting investigative skills and legal representation you need to recover maximum compensation for your injuries.
Why Call an Attorney Before You Call Your Care Insurance Provider?
Before you speak with an insurance company representative, and before you agree to any settlement, call our firm first.
When investigating a car accident we will:
- Review police reports
- Examine the scene of the accident
- Personally interview potential witnesses
- Look at the damage caused
- Reconstruct the accident
- Do whatever is necessary to help show how the accident happened and who was liable
We always operate with our client’s best interests in mind and you can trust that we will do everything possible to help you achieve the most positive outcome.
If you need help proving liability in a car accident, contact our Titusville auto accident attorneys now.
Visit Our Offices!
535 N. Fern Creek Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32803
1625 S. Washington Avenue, Suite A
Titusville, FL 32780-4734
Mon - Fri : 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Weekends by Appointment Only
- Lake Nona
- Winter Park
- Belle Isle
- Cocoa Beach
- Melbourne Beach
- Cape Canaveral
- Merritt Island
Cases We Handle
- Personal Injury
- Bicycle Accidents
- Burn Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Premises Liability
- Negligent Security
- Slip and Falls
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Whiplash Injuries
- Pedestrian Injuries
- Airbag Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Construction Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse
Armour Law Group’s goal is to provide aggressive legal representation for clients, keeping them fully involved in their cases and educating them on the legal process. The client is our number one priority.