5 Reasons You Should Hire an Orlando Personal Injury Attorney
From car accidents and slip and falls to medical malpractice and dog bites, the range of personal injury accidents that happen on a daily basis are many. If you’re the victim of a personal injury accident chances are you’re overwhelmed by questions from insurance agencies and law enforcement, and the bills from the doctor are piling up. With all the expenses rolling in, you’re probably wondering if pursuing legal action against the negligent party is possible and seeking the guidance of an experienced personal injury attorney can be a smart decision to make. Here are 5 reasons why you should hire an Orlando personal injury attorney.
- Knowledge and Experience: Personal injury attorneys have experience in handling your type of case. They have knowledge of the law and insurance company tactics, saving you the hassle of doing a ton of research on your own. Chances are they’ve dealt with your situation before, and they’ll use that knowledge and experience to ensure the right outcome for your case.
- Better Settlements: An attorney can help you to receive a settlement rather than going through the pain of a trial. While this means you’re giving up your right to sue, an experienced personal injury attorney should be a skilled negotiator, and they’ll advise you on when to accept a settlement offer, or whether you should make a counter-offer. Your attorney will always fight for the best settlement possible on your behalf.
- Dealing with Insurance Companies: Insurance companies often use maneuvers that are designed to confuse and put pressure on the victim making the claim. They’ll dissect your claim and try to use your own statements against you to pressure you into accepting an unsatisfactory settlement amount. Insurance companies value their bottom line over everything else, but an experienced lawyer can cut through the red tape for you to ensure you receive an adequate settlement amount.
- Organization and Evidence: Police reports, medical bills, witness statements, letters and emails; the list of paperwork and documents just keeps on going. These pieces of paper are all evidence for your case and can be overwhelming whether you hire an attorney or not. An attorney can compile all of those records and keep them organized, while also taking care of things like requesting medical records and reviewing police reports and medical charts.
- They Offer Objectivity: The hurt, frustration and anger from an accident can cloud your ability to see the facts clearly. Attorneys have no personal stake in the case, so they can view the facts objectively, providing a realistic view of the situation and making the best decisions on your behalf to ensure you receive the best payout possible.
If you’ve been injured as the result of someone else’s negligence, it’s in your best interest to consider hiring Armour Law Group, Orlando personal injury attorneys. Injuries and property damage from these accidents can have long-term physical and financial consequences. We can protect your rights and help to recover any damages you may be entitled to as a result of the accident.